The first vaccinations have been delivered for people from rural Rother at the new vaccination service at Etchingham Village Hall.
Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust is working in partnership with the following GP practices to run the service:
• Fairfield Surgery, Burwash
• Ferry Road Health Centre, Rye
• Martins Oak Surgery, Battle
• Northiam and Broad Oak Surgery
• Oldwood Surgery, Robertsbridge
• Rye Medical Centre
• Sedlescombe and Westfield Surgeries
The service is offering vaccine appointments to registered patients at these GP practices in line with the national priority groups, starting with those who are over the age of 80.
View the full news item at East Sussex daily update