The Pavilion is used all year round for Art Group and Yoga sessions . It has become a favourite venue for coffee mornings, children’s parties and other celebrations. Click here to view bookings for the next six months. See further down for how to book.
- main hall (8.2m x 5m)
- two changing rooms (used also as ante-rooms)
- 3 toilets (including 1 disabled)
- 40 chairs & 14 tables @ 2ft x 3ft
- can accommodate, in the main room, 37 people seated, 82 standing
- separate kitchen with cups, plates and cutlery, 2 kettles, electric cooker with oven, coffee machine.
Charges for the hire of the pavilion are per session. A session is either morning, afternoon or evening. The standard charge is £50 per session with a 50% reduction for parish residents. For village groups meeting on a regular basis the charge is £15 per session.
Check availability for the next 6 months by viewing the bookings link at the top of this page.
Complete a booking form which is part of the Hiring Agreement which you can download here.