The Pavilion is used all year round for Art Group and coffee mornings . It has become a favourite venue for children’s parties and other celebrations. Click here to view bookings for the next six months. See further down for how to book.
The Pavilion and Sports Field are used throughout the summer for cricket and the fixtures are shown on the bookings list.
- main hall (8.2m x 5m)
- two changing rooms (used also as ante-rooms)
- 3 toilets (including 1 disabled)
- 40 chairs & 14 tables @ 2ft x 3ft
- can accommodate, in the main room, 37 people seated, 82 standing
- separate kitchen with cups, plates and cutlery, 2 kettles, electric cooker with oven, coffee machine.
Charges for the hire of the pavilion are per session. A session is either morning, afternoon or evening. The standard charge is £60 per session with a 50% reduction for parish residents. For village groups meeting on a regular basis the charge is £18 per session.
Check availability for the next 6 months by viewing the bookings link at the top of this page. If you have any questions email the parish clerk (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone Brian on 01323 832082.
For a single event complete a booking form which is part of the Hiring Agreement and email it to the parish clerk (email@example.com). You can download the booking form here. For a series of events or multiple bookings please contact the parish clerk.