The Pavilion is used all year round for Art Group and Yoga sessions . It has become a favourite venue for coffee mornings, children’s parties and other celebrations. Click here to view bookings for the next six months.
- main hall (8.2m x 5m)
- two changing rooms (used also as ante-rooms)
- 3 toilets (including 1 disabled)
- 40 chairs & 14 tables @ 2ft x 3ft
- can seat up to 30 people (theatre style)
- Separate kitchen with cups, plates and cutlery, 2 kettles, electric cooker with oven.
Charges for the hire of the pavilion are per session. A session is either morning, afternoon or evening. The standard charge is £50 per session with a 50% reduction for parish residents. For village groups meeting on a regular basis the charge is £15 per session.
The Pavilion may be hired separately or together with the Sports Field.
For enquiries about availability, please contact Brian Holdstock on 01323 832082 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Please also read our Pavilion Conditions of Hire.