Members of the public are encouraged to attend and time is set aside at the start of the meeting for public participation.
The Parish Council normally meets alternate months, generally on the last Wednesday of the month. The agenda and any attachments are published not less than three days before the meeting and appear on the village noticeboards and here on the website. After the meeting the minutes will be posted here too.
The Parish Council Planning Committee meets in the alternate months between ordinary council meetings. The Planning Committee will normally meet on the last Wednesday of the alternate months unless there are no planning applications waiting to be considered.
Current year meetings (2018/19)
Ordinary council meetings are held on the last Wednesday of alternate months at 7.30 pm in the Ashburnham Sports Pavilion. The meetings calendar for the 2018/19 council year is as follows –
- 26th April 2018 Annual Village Meeting (Annual Assembly) 2018Annual Meeting agenda (pub)
- 9th May 2018 Parish Council Annual Meeting PC_Agenda PC_Minutes
- 25th July 2018 Parish Council PC Agenda PC Minutes
- 26th September 2018 Parish Council PC_Agenda PC Minutes
- 28th November 2018 Parish Council PC Agenda PC Minutes
- 30th January 2019 Parish Council PC_Agenda PC Minutes
- 27th March 2019 Parish Council
- Thursday 26th April 2019 – Annual Assembly at the Village Hall at 7.00 pm
- 29th May 2019 – Annual Meeting of the Parish Council, the first of the new council year.
If a meeting of the Planning Committee is required it will be on the last Wednesday of intervening months.