Members of the public are encouraged to attend council meetings and time is set aside at the start of the meeting for public participation. Council committee meetings are also open to the public.
The Parish Council normally meets alternate months, generally on the last Wednesday of the month. The agenda and any attachments are published not less than three days before the meeting and appear on the village noticeboards and here on the website. After the meeting the minutes will be posted here too.
The Parish Council Planning Committee meets in the alternate months between ordinary council meetings. The Planning Committee will normally meet on the last Wednesday of the alternate months unless there are no planning applications needing to be considered within the time allowed for consultation.
Current year meetings of the Council and Committees (from April 2022 – March 2023)
Ordinary council meetings are held on the fourth Wednesday of alternate months at 7.30 pm in the Ashburnham Sports Pavilion.
Meetings are listed in descending order, i.e. latest at top of list
- 22nd March 2023 – Parish Council meeting
- 25th January 2023 – Parish Council meeting APPC_Agenda 25 Jan 2023 PC Minutes 25 January 2023
- 23rd November 2022 – Parish Council meeting APPC_Agenda 23 November 2022 PC_Minutes_23November2022
- 28th September 2022 – Parish Council meeting APPC_Agenda 28 Sep 2022 PC_Minutes 28 September 2022
- 13th September 2022 – Extraordinary Meeting of parish council Extraordinary Meeting agenda Extraordinary meeting minutes 13 Sep 2022
- 27th July 2022 – Parish Council meeting APPC_Agenda 27 July 22 PC Minutes 27 July 2022
- 25th May 2022 – Annual Meeting of the parish council APPC_AgendaPC2022_0525 PC Minutes 25 May 2022
- ANNUAL PARISH MEETINGS – 21st April 2022 2022Annual Parish Meetings minutes
Prior year meetings
The archive is being extended back in time and now goes back to 1989 showing previously unpublished material.