Members of the public are encouraged to attend council meetings and time is set aside at the start of the meeting for public participation. Council committee meetings are also open to the public.
The Parish Council normally meets alternate months, generally on the last Wednesday of the month. The agenda and any attachments are published not less than three days before the meeting and appear on the village noticeboards and here on the website. After the meeting the minutes will be posted here too.
The Parish Council Planning Committee meets in the alternate months between ordinary council meetings. The Planning Committee will normally meet on the last Wednesday of the alternate months unless there are no planning applications needing to be considered within the time allowed for consultation.
Current year meetings of the Council and Committees (from May 2023 – March 2024)
Ordinary council meetings are held on the fourth Wednesday of alternate months at 7.30 pm in the Ashburnham Sports Pavilion.
Meetings are listed in descending order, i.e. latest at top of list
- 22nd November 2023 – Parish Council meeting PC Minutes 22 Nov 2023
- 27th September 2023 – Parish Council meeting Minutes PC 27 Sep 2023
- 20th September 2023 – New Hall Steering Group NHSG_Minutes 20 September 2023
- 26th July 2023 – Parish Council meeting PC Minutes 26 July 2023
- 17th May 2023 – Parish Council Annual Meeting – APPC_Agenda 17 May 2023 PC Minutes 17th May 2023
- 11th May 2023 New Hall Steering Group NHSG_Minutes 11th May 2023
The archive is fully extended back in time to the first meeting of the parish council and goes back to 1894 showing previously unpublished material.